This Consortium brings together stakeholders in Microfluidics from across Europe and the USA to learn about state-of-the-art, recent applications, market dynamics as well as to collaborate on key issues which are constraining growth and scale-up.Participants with interests including those listed above benefit by:
- Learning from successes and experiences in other industries/sectors,
- Identifying and promoting good practices for example
- Precursors to standards (eg connectors and chip holders)
- Intellectual property management
- Meeting stakeholders and influencers in 'Grand Challenges' for microfluidics,
- Promoting their products and services at events and in online directories
- Building technology and market intelligence portfolios,
- Participating in a confidential trusting community of experts,
- Sharing the costs with 15—2- other organizations,
- Doing more with less.
While the consortium's work is confidential. Its members have created public domain websites www.microfluidicsdirectory.com and www.microfluidicsinfo.com to support the industry.
"Many thanks for all your efforts in planning and succeeding in organizing a really exciting program" - Christian Holtze BASF SE Download executive summary here, contact CfBI for formal prospectus / sign up process